If you could spend a life as a color, which would you most likley come as?

Tuesday, February 3

FINALY

So it has begun.


I have finally begun my story that has been waiting to be written. I have been called a Golem, and that is exactly what I am. And yes, enthralled by the external world I have acted in a way that was inappropriate, damaging and potentially fatal. However, I am a Child of Clay, the spawn of nature and divinity.

My trial has come from taking these things in counterbalance and not maintaining peace within myself. My divinity, my purpose and my respect were being overtaken by my natural self, the greed, the pride and mislead self preservation.

The start of my story has begun and Ivy Soliene-Takara can finally appear on a paper that is truly hers. She is no longer someone I wish I was, but someone I will grow with and succeed with.

Her challenges will be mine, and mine will be given unto her and together I will write out the diversity of change and there in my purpose will finally be achieved.


No comments:

My Favorites

Hi! This is Ivy and I want to let you know My Favorites:
January:----------------------------Febuary:
30 Through a thought----------4 The Dreamer
31 Your Sound------------------15 So You Know
-----------------------------------20 Letting Go
March:------------------------------April:
5 The Life of a Soul-------------28 Somewhere you only go
20 Living Death--------------------after ten or think of going
---------------------------------------after ten o’clock at night.
May:---------------------------------September:
7 To Fade Into Smoke-------------coming in Aug...