If you could spend a life as a color, which would you most likley come as?

Tuesday, February 3

Superficial

LA

To go to meet a boy

To not eat even a small slice of pizza

Starvation till tomorrow is needed to feel good about the body

All for a boy

All for LA

All for an internally sickly body that looks great

To be so excited for all the wrong reasons

To exist for the sake of torturing one’s self for the acknowledgment's of another that has not ever been met

I shake my head and turn back to my English

I wait for someone to come

Who is not dependent on drugs

Who is not dependent on sex

Who is not dependent on appearances and the casualties that come with them?

No comments:

My Favorites

Hi! This is Ivy and I want to let you know My Favorites:
January:----------------------------Febuary:
30 Through a thought----------4 The Dreamer
31 Your Sound------------------15 So You Know
-----------------------------------20 Letting Go
March:------------------------------April:
5 The Life of a Soul-------------28 Somewhere you only go
20 Living Death--------------------after ten or think of going
---------------------------------------after ten o’clock at night.
May:---------------------------------September:
7 To Fade Into Smoke-------------coming in Aug...